The mighty avocado – green, creamy, and so full of yummy healthy fats! This wonderful fruit is great in guacamole, added to a smoothie, spread on some toast, or just snacked as is. But we’re not eating it today; we're creating some natural goodness to nourish your skin with this simple 4 ingredient avocado face mask.
• ¼ of an ripened Avocado
• ½ tbsp organic honey
• ½ tbsp of lemon juice
• ½ egg white
• Simply fetch all the ingredients in our Beyond Blender and blend for one cycle and pour it into a small bowl
• Wash your face & pat dry
• Using either a brush or clean fingertips, slather a thick coat of mask onto your clean face using a gentle circular motion
• Let the mask sit on your skin for 10 to 15 minutes
• Rinse off with cold water
• Pat dry with a clean towel & take the time to marvel at the silky, soft feel of your skin!
BENEFITS FOR THE SKIN
🥑 Filled with vitamins & moisturizing. Rich in monosaturated fats, oleic acids, and phytosterols that are also anti-inflammatory!
🍋 Astringent & clarifying. Contains citric acid which might help to brighten the skin. high in vitamin C. This antioxidant can help reduce skin damage and premature aging (yes, please!). It also has a high pH. That means it decreases oil on the skin and reduces inflammation
🍯 A natural antibacterial & antimicrobial that moisturizes & helps brighten the skin
🥚 Egg whites are like nature’s face wash! They remove grease on your skin gently and help prevent pimples and acne. The enzyme lysozyme kills the acne-causing bacteria